Pages

Monday 4 January 2016

Vote NOW for "Vex In The City" in the UK Blog Awards!

Hello Vexers and Vexettes!

The voting has officially opened for the UK Blog Awards 2016 and "Vex In The City" has been entered in the Dating category! Woop woop ! 

SO...

I need you all to vote for me and tell your mother, father, brother, sister, uncle, aunty, friend, pet dog and anyone else with an email to cast a vote for my blog!
I'm really excited to be entered in this Blog Awards and would love to be present in my fabulous dress and 2 2 heels for the awards evening!

Let's win and celebrate this together! WINE FOR EVERYBODY WOOHOO (or if you're not a lightweight like me then I would definitely suggest a bottle of rum hehe)

The public vote officially closes at Monday 29th January 2016 at 9pm,  you may vote using the same email address more than once, BUT on separate days, so feel free to vote every day..that would be awesome (big grins)

I really appreciate the love and support from you all and for you taking the time out to vote for me, it's really quick and easy to do, just click on the picture below and it will direct you to the voting form!

Kisses And Bumflicks x x 


Vote for me now in the UK Blog Awards #UKBA16





No comments:

Post a Comment