Pages

Thursday 17 July 2014

Vex In The City Ebook out NOW!!

It's been a long time since I have blogged (I sincerely apologise) so to make up for it, head onto Wattpad where I will be writing a brand spanking new and REAL ebook entitled:

"Vex In The City:Releasing The Rage" 

Every week, a new chapter will be released that covers love,life and everything in between as I usually do. 
If you want me to write about a particular topic don't hesitate to email me and get in contact. 
This is just the beginning of a new chapter but familiar chapter of Vex In The City and I sincerely miss interacting with those that followed my blog and wrote to me so don't delay read it now at:


Make sure you subscribe to the ebook, and there will be competitions and dedications coming over the next few months!

Hope you enjoy!

Kisses and Bumflicks 

xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment